Registration Form for Participating Brokers*
- Developer: Vista Developers, LLC ("Vista")
- Referring Broker/Agent: Any licensed Real Estate Broker/Agent (“Referring Broker/Agent”) responsible for procuring a sale for Vista.
- Fee: A 5% commission based on the Closing Price is due upon closing of an unimproved Vista homesite. A 3% commission of the Closing Price is due for a Vista townhouse, house, or condominium. A commission will only be paid to the procuring agent directly responsible for the closing; accordingly, only one commission will be paid.
- Closing Price: Closing price is net of any incentives, referrals, rebates, leasebacks or discounts.
- Responsibility: Each customer must be registered by the Referring Broker/Agent to Vista at its office located in Hendersonville, North Carolina, either in person, by letter, email, website, or by faxing a copy of the Registration Form to (828) 698-8801, prior to the prospective purchaser’s visiting any Vista property.
- Referral Criteria: All customers must be registered and accepted in writing by letter, fax, or email by Vista in advance of the sales presentation in order to qualify as a referral. Existing Vista property owners, club members and prospects already in the Vista marketing database will not qualify as referrals.
- Completion of Sale: A commission shall be deemed earned by the Referring Broker/Agent only if all of the following events occur within one hundred eighty (180) days from the date the customer is registered with Vista. – a.) The registered customer executes a sales contract with Vista for a home, townhouse, condominium, or homesite in any Vista property, and b.) The closing is completed.
- Tours, sales, etc.: Representatives of Vista shall make all property tours, sales, presentations and closings.
*Content and terms are subject to change at anytime without notice.